Re: Link locations for beta?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Link locations for beta?
Date: 2009-04-13 17:54:09
Lists: pgsql-www

Tom Lane wrote:

>> I'd much rather see us use the first.
>
> I agree. Can we temporarily set up a cron job to copy the devel docs
> tree over to docs/8.4 once a day or so? A manual copy right now would
> be second best, but we'll be working on the docs throughout beta and
> it'd be nice if the advertised URL stayed up to date.

I've set up such a temporary job.

FYI 2 web team: it's run out of my personal crontab on wwwmaster -
because that's where I had the load scripts set up. So if something goes
boom, just disable it there. There is nothing else in my crontab, so it
should be Painfully Obvious which one it is :)

//Magnus