Re: Serbian's translation

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Serbian's translation
Date: 2009-04-07 17:25:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume Lelarge escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> There's no serbian translation available in the translation combo box of the
> Options window. I did some work on this and found that sr_YU is not anymore
> the short name for Serbian. It seems it is sr_RS. Can anyone confirm this?

That's true [1]. sr_RS [2] is used as default for Serbian language.

> I've got a patch ready for this, but I just need someone to confirm the change
> from sr_YU to sr_RS.

sr_YU was superceded by sr_RS for quite some time (4 years).

[1]
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/localedata/locales/?cvsroot=glibc&hideattic=0#dirlist
[2]
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/localedata/locales/sr_RS?cvsroot=glibc