Serbian's translation

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Serbian's translation
Date: 2009-04-07 09:27:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

There's no serbian translation available in the translation combo box of the
Options window. I did some work on this and found that sr_YU is not anymore
the short name for Serbian. It seems it is sr_RS. Can anyone confirm this?

I've got a patch ready for this, but I just need someone to confirm the change
from sr_YU to sr_RS.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.