PostgreSQL vs. PostgreSQL PLUS

From: "Just E(dot) Mail" <justemail(at)imwell-usa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL vs. PostgreSQL PLUS
Date: 2009-04-05 12:26:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello:

I am in the process of setting up a LVS system. Initially there will be
two (later more) Real Servers accessing two PostgreSQL data servers in
the backend. PostgreSQL data servers are in Master/Slave format.

While reading about PostgreSQL, I came across PostgreSQL PLUS data
server. Since I am always curious, I thought that the PLUS version might
be better for me because it has several features such as GUI package
already build in.

My question is:

1. Is is worth while to look into the PostgreSQL PLUS server?
2. Other than speed, does it have enough feature to use it?
3. It is as simple to install as PostgreSQL?

Thanks in advance.

Sam