Please update your RSVP, there's a waiting list

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please update your RSVP, there's a waiting list
Date: 2009-04-04 19:02:34
Lists: sfpug

All,

If you are registered to go to Wednesday's SFPUG ("PostgreSQL In the
Cloud"), please take a minute to confirm your attendance. The venue
capacity is strictly limited, and as a result, we now have an
eight-person waiting list.

In other words, if you're not actually going to make it, please RSVP
"no" so someone else can go.

If you are on the waiting list, please keep checking back until
Wednesday morning. I'll keep moving people from the waiting list to the
"yes" list as vacancies occur.

--Josh Berkus