copy command and column attribute

From: toni hernández <toni(at)sigte(dot)udg(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: copy command and column attribute
Date: 2009-03-30 14:39:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi all,

I've been trying to import some data from a csv file to my database.
I have some fields of the table that I want to keep so I typed

copy mytable (column
Affidabilita_stratigrafica,Ambiente,Anno,Componenti_geologici) FROM
E'c://export_us_sg4.csv' with delimiter ',' csv quote as '"';

This way I expect some fields to remain with the default value, but an
error appears near "column"

Am I typing it wrong?