Re: cbrt() broken in AIX

From: André Volpato <andre(dot)volpato(at)ecomtecnologia(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "Dickson S(dot) Guedes" <listas(at)guedesoft(dot)net>
Cc: pg-dev <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cbrt() broken in AIX
Date: 2009-03-06 21:05:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dickson S. Guedes escreveu:

> [...]
> Please, install the linuxtoolbox for AIX, try compile again and tell
> us. It means that somethings is missing in your box.
Well done.
It works fine now, after I solved some incompatibilities between 32/64 bits, as Tom pointed out here [1].

So, the flags that make it:

CC="gcc -maix64"
CFLAGS="-maix64"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-bbigtoc,-lm"
OBJECT_MODE=64
AR="ar -X64"

The math libraryes were installed as well: bos.adt.libm

Thank you all for help!

[1] http://markmail.org/message/pqkwu2zfaypzi62p

--

[]´s, ACV