Re: BUG #4638: Bug with Geometry in Array

From: "Dr(dot) Björn Weitzig" <weitzig(at)supportgis(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #4638: Bug with Geometry in Array
Date: 2009-03-02 12:33:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thank you for your fast reply.

I can't find any "modified JDBC driver", only the "JDBC extension"
postgis.jar (your link), which I use und which doesn't help. postgis.jar
seems to be an add-on to the default JDBC driver, not an replacement.
I use postgis_1.3.5.jar with postgresql-8.3-603.jdbc3.jar

It would be great if you can show me where to get the "modified JDBC
driver".
As PostGIS is a common extension to PostgreSQL, wouldn't it be good to
handle this case in the default JDBC driver?

Thank you,
Bjoern Weitzig

http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/manual-1.3.6SVN/ch04.html#id2726248