SQL scipts parser

From: Maciej Gawinecki <mgawinecki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL scipts parser
Date: 2009-02-27 15:06:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm looking for Java open-source SQL script reader/parser.

That would allow me to find SQL comments about tables and columns,
usually given in the neighbourhood of CREATE TABLE, ALTER TABLE commands.

I suppose there's something like this in JDBC for PostgreSQL. Can you
point me the sources/classes containing such a parser?

Best,
Maciej