Re: Server Status window work

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server Status window work
Date: 2009-02-26 16:43:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> Forgot to mention - what happened about changing the log pane to use a
>> text control?
>>

> It seems I forgot it. Sorry.

I took a look at this. It doesn't seem to me that it will requires a lot
of work. But using a text control will kill an interesting functionality
(which needs more love, but still the functionality is interesting).

If you set the log_line_prefix to a specific format, the listview gets
two more columns (timestamp and level). If we change the listview
control with a text control, we will loose this functionality. I would
much prefer to keep it.

Why do you want to have a text control? to copy part of the log text?

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org