Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts
Date: 2009-02-25 01:15:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

> We are taking a loss at 5. 10 is a better option.

We're taking a loss regardless. Better to get something for the shirts
than to hold onto them and eventually throw them away. We have more
women's L and XL shirts than we will ever get rid of, especially since
the fabric on the women's shirts is lower quality and we'll want to
replace them as soon as someone finds a better source.

--Josh