Re: When adding millions of rows at once, getting out of disk space errors

From: Mike Christensen <imaudi(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: When adding millions of rows at once, getting out of disk space errors
Date: 2009-02-18 21:14:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Ooo good call, the account is part of the "Users" group which has a quota:

The users will have the following disk quota:
Disk space limited to 1024 MB
Warning sent at 900 MB

Which is the exact size of the database..

However, anyone have a clue on how to change this? This is Windows
Server 2003 SBS, I'm not an expert <g>