Re: Does anyone have a "What is PostgreSQL Flyer" I haven't seen?

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Does anyone have a "What is PostgreSQL Flyer" I haven't seen?
Date: 2009-02-16 18:57:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Damien,
>
>> I'm year ago, i did a poster for PGFR's booth and we translated that
>> poster in English. It's aimed at developers and tries to gives the "10
>> reasons to choose PostgreSQL". The content is very short, some might say
>> it's simplistic but maybe it's good start for a 1-page flyer.
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/7/7a/Reasons.497x702.png
>
> Wow, cool! Do you have source on this? I'd like to "Americanize" some
> of the English and use it.
>
> --Josh

Sure

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Image:10Reasons.svg

It's been created with Inkscape and should be very easy to modify.

I'm trying to gather PostgreSQL related posters on the
wiki :

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Posters

If any of you has done some similar work or knows where to find posters
like this, don't hesitate to send me the files or edit the wiki page :-)

Regards,

--
damien