Re: Now get off my back :P

From: justin <justin(at)emproshunts(dot)com>
To: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Now get off my back :P
Date: 2009-02-11 22:58:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/joshua_drake/2009/02/what_is_that_sound____that_is_the_sound_of_jd_stomping/

I have to renew my passport it expired last year. The process to get
passports is nuts these days,. If you think thats bad get a license to
carry a concealed weapon they get finger prints and will not take cash
either at the Police Station. Let me see here i can not use cash
because the Police have stolen the money in the past??? The State
Department has the Same problem. Lets also don't forget the
Government is refusing to take money they are required by law to take.
"This Note Is Legal Tender For All Debts Public and Private" its
appears on all the US currency. gotta love it

If the future use a passport agency to take care of all the crap and you
will have your Passport in Same day if you wish. When ever dealing with
the Government Agency I always get a proxy to deal with the idiots.

example
http://www.rushmypassport.com/?gclid=COa_lpLG1ZgCFRYiagodUFvw2g