More Changes to Feburary, March SFPUG meetings

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: More Changes to Feburary, March SFPUG meetings
Date: 2009-02-05 19:53:34
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

First, I've changed the topic for the 2nd talk on the Feburary 10
meeting to "Version 8.4 Preview Tour". I'll be doing a 1/2 hour tour of
what features have made it into 8.4 and you can expect in the final
release in maybe June. RSVP now to get fed!

Second, to accommodate UCSF schedules we have made the March 11 meeting
earlier; it starts at 6pm. On the up side, Genentech has offered to
sponsor free pizza after the talk.

Feburary 10:
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/9636792/

March 11: