Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?

From: "damien(at)dalibo(dot)info" <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?
Date: 2009-02-03 21:33:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Damien,
>
>> 1- As i said, putting the logos in a gallery would be useful.
>>
>> 2- Avoid proprietary formats. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are nice
>> but Inskape and The Gimp both rock. PSD files could be replaced by XCF,
>> and AI files could be replaced by SVG.
>>
>> 3- Don't ZIP artwork files.
>>
>> 4- Describe something like "identity guidelines". For example :
>> http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Branding
>>
>> 5- Define a color palette would be cool. For example :
>> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Colors
>>
>> 6- Sharing Scribus templates would be nice too.
>

> All of these things sound great. Can you set them up?

Sure.

Here's a draft of what could be the advocacy main page on the wiki :

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Propaganda

And 2 pages about identity and colors :

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Identity_Guidelines
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Color_Palette

These pages are are simple example of what we could do to define a
common basis for advocacy efforts.

Once again this is work in progress, so feel free to add/correct/modify
the content. Any comment is more than welcome.

If you have done any kind of advocacy or if you know where to find
PostgreSQL related flyers, posters, roll-ups, stickers, whatever, don't
hesitate to share it on this page

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com