Re: where can I get the new logo in bigger size?

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: where can I get the new logo in bigger size?
Date: 2009-01-29 19:53:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Tommy Gildseth schrieb:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
>>
>>> Who designed the elephant? Who could have it in bigger size?
>>
>> I don't remember, but I'm sure there someone around here who does.
>
> Wouldn't the versions in svg or ai format at
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089 be usable?

I am looking for this in bigger:
http://www.postgresql.org/files/community/propaganda/32x32_1.gif

Tommy,

all what I can find at that link is the old elephant with different blue
and black border.

Of course I could cut the black border and re-color the blue. But
therefor I need to know the exact color values.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht
52066 Aachen, Germany