Re: planet.postgresql.org questions

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: depesz(at)depesz(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: planet.postgresql.org questions
Date: 2009-01-13 17:55:35
Lists: pgsql-www

hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> hi,
> two simple questions about planet.postgresql.org:
> 1. there is no contact email/form on the site - is it intentional? it
> really puzzles me, as i have absolutely no idea where to send questions
> regarding it. i'm sending here out of lack of other options.

hmm I thought we had a similiar footer on that page to what we have on
the main website. This certainly needs to get improved - however asking
here is the right thing to do.

> 2. list of blogs include mine, but (for some reason) it doesn't show posts from my blog. why?

this seems to be caused by the fact that the aggregator tries to fetch
your feed from http://www.depesz.com/index.php/tag/postgresql/feed/rss2
which is returning a permanent redirect to
http://www.depesz.com/index.php/tag/postgresql/feed/ that the aggregator
is not following.

Stefan