Re: Recovery Test Framework

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Recovery Test Framework
Date: 2009-01-13 09:59:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Does bzr, mecurial or monotone offer the same or better solution? Bzr in
> particular is in very wide use and I run into mecurial all the time.

I have found that mercurial is pretty much feature-equivalent to git, at
least until you get to the really wizard-like use cases. Either one is
a fine choice, but we just have momentum going one way now.

bzr is, in my experience, inferior to either of the above, and appears
to be a strategic dead end at this point.