Re: Running exe problem

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Shahbaz A(dot) Tyagi" <shahbaz(dot)tyagi(at)sphere(dot)ae>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Running exe problem
Date: 2009-01-07 09:37:43
Lists: pgsql-general

How did you install PostgreSQL on your system?
Microsoft Visual Studio redistribution binaries are missing on your system.

Download it from the following link and install it.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=200b2fd9-ae1a-4a14-984d-389c36f85647&displaylang=en

After installing it, postgresql should run properly.
--
Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com