H2 database

From: Pascal Cohen <pcohen(at)wimba(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: H2 database
Date: 2009-01-06 08:16:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello and best wishes for this new year.
I have a question concerning the H2 DB.
http://www.h2database.com/html/main.html
I've read (on their site) that they got better perfs than PG or MySQL in
any case (embedded in a Java application and even as a standalone server).
Tests seem a bit "light" with a single thread benchmarking the DB but
the results seem anyway interesting.

However I would be happy to get experts opinion or advice.

Thanks in advance

Pascal