Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1368)

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>, bruce(at)momjian(dot)us, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com
Subject: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1368)
Date: 2008-12-29 15:57:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry, I found a unnecessary hook is not removed at ExecCallTriggerFunc().

Please see the revision r1370, instead.

[1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch
[2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-utils-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch
[3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch