Re: Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)
Date: 2008-12-13 22:00:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

Dave Page a écrit :

> Did you get a chance to look at this yet?

Sorry, I didn't. I hope I will be able to work on it next monday.

I had a few personal things to do, namely to redo my kitchen and give it
a facelift. I'm working on this since dec, 1st. I hope it will end
tomorrow night, so that I can get back on pgAdmin's development which is
really more fun (and less tiring :) ).

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresql.fr