Re: [TextSearch] syntax error while parsing affix file

From: Daniel Chiaramello <daniel(dot)chiaramello(at)golog(dot)net>
To: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [TextSearch] syntax error while parsing affix file
Date: 2008-12-02 13:29:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Teodor Sigaev a écrit :
>> I am using Postrges 8.3.5, and I am trying to install a bulgarian
>> ISpell dictionary (the OpenOffice one) for Textsearch features.
>
>> flag *A:
>> . > А (this is line 24)
>> . > АТА
>> . > И
>> . > ИТЕ
> OpenOffice or ISpell? Pls, provide:
> - link to download of dictionary
> - Locale and encoding setting of your db

The dictionary is the ISpell one I got from
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries list.

Here is a direct link for it:
http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/bgoffice/ispell-bg-4.1.tar.gz

I converted its encoding from windows-1251 to UTF-8 before running the
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY:

iconv -f windows-1251 -t utf-8 bulgarian.dic >bulgarian_utf8.dict
iconv -f windows-1251 -t utf-8 bulgarian.aff >bulgarian_utf8.affix

The locale of the database is fr_FR, and its encoding is UTF8.

Thanks!
Daniel