configure options

From: Siddharth Shah <siddharth(dot)shah(at)elitecore(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: configure options
Date: 2008-11-29 06:20:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am compiling postgres, I have some doubts on ./configure options

--enable-nls[=LANGUAGES] enable Native Language Support
Do I need to supply each language name which i am going to store
in my database or just have to take support UTF-8 ?
and

--disable-largefile
Does it refers to for storing blob objects to store or
anything else ?

- Siddharth