Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time

From: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: brian <brian(at)zijn-digital(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time
Date: 2008-11-21 21:25:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> brian wrote:
>
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps it's just subjective: we're all getting older.

Which, as "Dr. A" (aka Isaac Asimov) pointed out in "The Sensuous Dirty
Old Man", beats the alternative.
> I thought about that, which is scary in itself. :-( But I don't think
> Tom and I have both gotten significantly older in the past year, and we
> are slightly different ages.

Would that it were linear. The change from 2 to 3 is striking. 32 to 33,
not so much. 82 to 83 may be life and death.

The rate of change of my near-vision has certainly been non-linear of
late. :(

Cheers,
Steve