Re: Community login issue for user

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Community login issue for user
Date: 2008-11-12 09:32:04
Lists: pgsql-www

Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
>> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>>> User 'guedes' is having trouble getting logged in to the wiki. He was
>>> able to change his password through the community page, but still
>>> unable to login to the wiki.
>> There is no user guedes registerd in the community login system.
>>
>> Do you have an email address or the full name? I can do some deeper
>> searching then :)
>
> I believe he is:
>
> "Dickson dos Santos Guedes" guediz(at)gmail(dot)com

There is no such user registered.

No match for 'guendiz%' for email, and no match for '%dickson%' or
'%guedes%' for fullname (well, on eon the fullname, but that's a
completely different name so it's somebody else).

Something must've gone wrong in the registration step, so that needs to
be redone.

//Magnus