Re: specificity of claims

From: Melanie <melanie(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: specificity of claims
Date: 2008-10-24 15:41:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I know if I had any brains I'd stay out of this but I'm going against my
gut. I think the point that's being made is that emails have a life
beyond just the immediate read. Ask the tobacco industry about things
they put in writing 40 years ago. If this is a conversation that you
want to have, do so in a less permanent fashion so 10 years from now
it's not used in a court case that otherwise would have no merit.