Meeting recap!

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Meeting recap!
Date: 2009-10-17 04:39:02
Lists: pdxpug

Selena gave us a preview of the Bucardo talk she's giving at PgWest -
check it out if you're in Seattle on Saturday.

We're going to have another patch review party! Next Commitfest
starts November 15 & the PRP will be held on or shortly after that
date. We may have it at the Intel campus (this is far west side!).
We'll provide information about public transit options & probably set
up some carpools.

Don't forget we have 1G PostgreSQL-branded USB keys - special price of
$10 for PDXPUG members. Let Selena or me know before the next meeting
& we'll bring you one.

gabrielle