SE-PostgreSQL wiki updates, but ...

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: SE-PostgreSQL wiki updates, but ...
Date: 2008-10-21 09:48:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I started to rework the SE-PostgreSQL documentation to catch up
the latest implementation, because the existing PDF documents are
a bit legacy to be updated.
In addition, I moved them to wiki site for easier future updates.
http://code.google.com/p/sepgsql/wiki/TheSepgsqlDocument

However, I have a few complaints for wiki in google code.
- It requires google account for all the editors, so it prevents to
update documentation based on native reviewers comments.
- It sends frequent commit messages for each updates, because it
saves wiki pages into a part of the svn repository.

Is it possiblt to host it on the wiki.postgresql.org?
If possible, I want to continue it at:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL

Thanks,
--