Re: Booth Volunteers for LISA 08 (San Diego)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth Volunteers for LISA 08 (San Diego)
Date: 2008-10-20 17:44:57
Lists: pdxpug pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

> Currently we are confirmed for Joshua Drake and Richard Broeserma.
> However due to an excessive travel schedule by me, it would be great to
> find a few folks to replace me at this event. At a minimum we need to
> add at least one more person, preferably two.

Oh. With me going to the government conference instead, if you pull out
of LISA we should probably cancel PostgreSQL's participation. We really
can't do a Guru session if we're not sending any Gurus, and I'm not real
keen on not having anyone experienced in running a booth there, either.
As far as I know, Richard has participated in only one booth.

--Josh