Re: Transactions and temp tables

From: Emmanuel Cecchet <manu(at)frogthinker(dot)org>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Transactions and temp tables
Date: 2008-10-07 22:12:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

> On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 04:57:37PM -0400, Emmanuel Cecchet wrote:
>
>> Heikki,
>>
>> Here is a new version of the patch using a hash table as you
>> suggested. I also include the tests that I have added to the
>> regression test suite to test the various scenarios. All patches
>> are based on Postgres 8.3.3, let me know if you want me to generate
>> patch for 8.4.
>>

> CVS TIP is the only place where new features, like this, go :)

I looked at the Wiki and it looks like I should add en entry (assuming I
get a patch for the current CVS HEAD) to CommitFest 2008-11. Is that
correct?
> I didn't see the attachment anyhow...

Good point! The same with the attachments now!

Thanks,
manu

Attachment Content-Type Size
patch-2pc-temp-tablev4.txt text/plain 6.4 KB
2pc-regression-test-suite.txt text/plain 5.0 KB