September CommitFest Closed

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: September CommitFest Closed
Date: 2008-10-01 17:47:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

As it is now October 1st, I have taken the remaining 5 patches still
under discussion and moved them to the top of the list for November,
though hopefully they will be applied sooner.

For the September commitfest, 29 patches were applied (one to pgFoundry)
and 18 patches were sent back for more work.

More importantly, six *new* reviewers completed reviews of of various
patches: Abbas Butt, Alex Hunsaker, Markus Wanner, Ibrar Ahmed, Ryan
Bradetich and Gianni Colli. Several other new reviewers volunteered,
but we ran out of patches to check, and Kenneth Marshall had to quit
reviewing because of Hurricane Ike.

Yaaaaay, reviewers.

The November CommitFest commences in 1 month. We already have 10
patches in the queue for it. If you are planning to submit a brand new
patch for November, it would be a really good idea to get it in early
and discuss it on -hackers *before* November first; patches which "time
out" might not go into 8.4.

Round-Robin Reviewers, please advise me of your availability in November.

Thanks everyone, this system is really starting to work.

--Josh