Re: pg_dump roles support

From: Benedek László <laci(at)benedekl(dot)tvnetwork(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump roles support
Date: 2008-09-05 00:42:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> Some other review nitpicking:

Thank you for your review. I really need all suggestions, since I never
posted any patch to the community before.

The next patch will emit the SET ROLE command in the generated dump,
as you and Stephen said. This will fit in my workflow too, since mostly I
need to restore using the same role as the dump.

Regards, Laszlo Benedek