Re: php + postgresql

From: Tino Wildenhain <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: php + postgresql
Date: 2008-07-25 19:08:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 01:41:50PM -0400, Jonathan Bond-Caron wrote:
>
>> Uhm, let's not start a PHP debate.

Well it was just a innocent question since the original poster did
not seem to know the language of choice good enough to solve this
rather basic problem.

> (Note, however, that I'm firmly in the camp that says you can write
> lousy code in any language.)

Sure, but it seems some languages makes it more easy to write lousy
code instead of something elegant. (And be it just because they
are so common that you just have a bay of bad examples to choose from,
add some cargo cult programming and be ready :-)

Ok, back on topic again :-)

T.