Re: tracking down idle transactions in pg_locks

From: David Gardner <david(at)gardnerit(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tracking down idle transactions in pg_locks
Date: 2008-07-18 05:06:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for your help, I was getting rather confident this app was to
blame, it just didn't make sense to me that it would show up on an
unrelated table. This gives me more information to contact the developer
with.

W are running 8.3, I have been able to reproduce the problem, it
occurs after an insert has occurred.

--
David Gardner