Re: Postgres-R source code release

From: Markus Wanner <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres-R source code release
Date: 2008-07-16 19:35:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

David Fetter wrote:
> Would you mind if I were to make a git branch for it on
> <http://git.postgresql.org/> ?

I've set up a git-daemon with the Postgres-R patch here:

git://postgres-r.org/repo

Since it's a distributed VCS, you should be able to mirror that to
git.postgtresql.org somehow (if you figure out how, please tell me!).

Please note that I'm still struggling with git and I cannot promise to
keep using it.

Regards

Markus