Presenting groups

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL EU General <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Presenting groups
Date: 2008-07-16 07:46:50
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi all!

I had time this morning to write down something in the wiki about the
working groups in PostgreSQL Europe association.

You'll find this page here: http://wiki.postgresql.eu/wiki/PGEuGroups

Please review and comment.

I hope I did not forgot any important group, but if you thinking about
some group, please stand up and speak loud and clear, we need you :-)

Be sure the groups aren't in some ORDER BY importance or such.

I'd like first we talk about those general groups, to be sure we did not
forget something important, and to be ok with each group goal.

After this, I'll organize this wiki page better, with a wiki table or
something sexier than what it is today.

After this, we'll focus on each group more specifically, and organize
each group, with its responsibles and its workers. Note that
responsibles will be also workers, PostgreSQL europe is not yet a
bureaucracy :-P

I hope you'll appreciate this initiative and help out.

Thanks for reading me,

--
Jean-Paul Argudo
www.PostgreSQLFr.org