The list of "Hosting Solutions" at postgresql.org

From: Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The list of "Hosting Solutions" at postgresql.org
Date: 2008-07-07 11:05:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Is there some sort of procedure for keeping the lists at
http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_hosting up to date?

I had a quick look through the list for Europe, an at least the
following seem to either not exist any more, or do not offer any
services related to PostgreSQL, as far as I can tell:

Canoeware (http://www.canoeware.com)
None of the links from the front page work.

FeelHosted (http://www.feelhosted.com)
Doesn't seem to exist anymore. Domain taken over by domain squatters.

Forma Srl (http://www.webforma.it/)
Couldn't find any reference to PostgreSQL

GenTi (http://www.genti.pl)
Non-working page

Kieser Consultancy Limited (http://www.kieser.net)
Seems not to work, couldn't find any reference to PostgreSQL

Smartlounge (http://www.smartlounge.be)
Couldn't find any reference to PostgreSQL

ZURIEL Kft. (http://www.zuriel.hu/)
Couldn't find any reference to PostgreSQL

cubic.ch (http://www.cubic.ch)
Couldn't find any reference to PostgreSQL

Because a lot of there are in languages that I understand, there could
be more than just these. In addition, many of the companies in this list
should probably just be listed in the "Professional Services" list,
and not the "Hosting Solutions" list.

--
Tommy Gildseth