Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others
Date: 2008-06-24 07:52:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

David Fetter wrote:
> Folks,
>
> With lots of help from Greg Sabino Mullane, I've set up a git
> repository for the WITH RECURSIVE patches on
> <http://git.postgresql.org/>.
>
> What other patches would people like to try maintaining this way until
> commitfest?
>
> It looks like gitosis is a good way to grant write access to git
> repositories, but it's not yet packaged for FreeBSD. Any ideas about
> how to handle this?

As you were answered the last time you asked about it, people are
already working on this. Unfortunately, the requirements have also been
raised a bit (such as allowing a user to delegate access to another
user) which means it will take longer.

Now, if you can give us a step-by-step on how to set it up, that would
certainly help ;-)

//Magnus