Re: Error set CLRF in SqlEditor on Windows

From: "Соболь А(dot)Е(dot)" <gen_dir(at)infogroup(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error set CLRF in SqlEditor on Windows
Date: 2008-06-20 11:21:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks, Dave

But,
When i work at Repository system, it doing readonly files. Many code
editors lock input (Delphi, FoxPro, OpenOffice and other), but SqlEditor
not lock.

Error path
On Step 1, i edit sql file
On Step 2, Other user change file and put in Repository
On Step 3, I put file also (over) and have lost lot of information.

I need lock file in repository before edit. Need UnLock file before edit
or do SaveAs.. before Edit.