Error set CLRF in SqlEditor on Windows

From: "Соболь А(dot)Е(dot)" <gen_dir(at)infogroup(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error set CLRF in SqlEditor on Windows
Date: 2008-06-20 06:43:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Version pgadmin-III 1.8.4.
Operating System Windows 2000
RussianWin1251

Errors:
1. I am seting mode [CLRF Dos] in "Sql editor", text is coverting Ok.
But when am starting to type new text, new text is inputing with [LF]
symbol.
2. When I open new work session on "Sql editor", setting [CLRF Dos]
reset on [LF]. :( Need save this setting in options menu. My Cvs
system not made compare when .sql include [LF] in text file :(

I want New Enhancements:
1. Set Lock mode on 'Sql Editor' when file is ReadOnly mode.

Thanks.
Andrey