Re: Update-able view recording

From: Matthew Wetmore <m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update-able view recording
Date: 2008-06-17 16:31:45
Lists: lapug

sorry, I was away and didn't set Vakay-auto-reply

it's a hour long and needs to be edited down.

I can provide a full avi or mpeg (or any extension)

And then I can put it up on my server for your downloading pleasure (up
to 8M dl, so tweak your client)

just let me know what format and or show many clips at what size and
I'll have avail by Thursday's AM.

(theres only maybe 15-20 min usable content)

ty

/matthew

--

Matthew Wetmore

Secom International, Inc.
9610 Bellanca, Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
310-641-1290

Download my Public PGP encryption key
from http://cryptonomicon.mit.edu/ (or any other public key server)

PCI COMPLIANCE UPDATE:
SECOM CANNOT RECIEVE ANY CREDIT CARD CARDHOLDER DATA FROM CLIENTS.
IF YOUR EMAIL IS SCANNED AND FOUND TO CONTAIN CARDHILDER DATA,
IT WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly
prohibited. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the
views or policies of Secom International Inc., or its employees.