Re: Booth Swag

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth Swag
Date: 2008-06-12 17:30:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ciao Joshua,

Joshua D. Drake ha scritto:
> expense. Especially when (as you say and are correct) we already
> generate good donations, and feedback from other less expensive but
> equally useful items.

It depends on how much they cost to us. I have no clue. In general
though, I personally find things like stickers and pins the ones that
have a bigger return (easily more than 1000% of the expense). Shirts are
not bad, as we can get easily at least 150%-200% of the expense.

> For example, it may make more sense to get some collared shirts instead.

I agree. We could differentiate the offer.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy