Re: Booth Swag

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth Swag
Date: 2008-06-11 04:24:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ciao Gabrielle,

> - mugs

Yes. Definitely.

> - pens (good ones...I hate trying to write with a sucky pen.)

We have a stock for PGDay here already. The blue pens that we organised
for PGDay last year and that ITPUG made in February (a few hundreds were
brought at FOSDEM).

> - flyer: "talking points" PostgreSQL vs MySQL

Yes - more in a way to explain the differences (objectively) rather than
put it in a "fight situation".

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy