Re: Still waiting on pmt.postgresql.org

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Still waiting on pmt.postgresql.org
Date: 2006-09-16 17:32:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Configuring and getting this bad boy working is on my todo list today
after the funds related stuff. Do we want to htaccess it from the
get-go, requiring a login to get on the trac? I'll install trac-
admin which will give a basic ability to admin it to everyone who
should have access. I'm thinking of upgrading it to the .10 beta
release. Do we want custom fields for the tickets? At the very
least we should probably add a URL field for reporting specific issues.

Gavin