Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ

From: Gabor PALI <pgj(at)FreeBSD(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ
Date: 2008-06-06 17:02:10
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear PostgreSQL Developers,

Together with some other committers I am working on a FAQ Renewal
Proposal for making the FreeBSD FAQ better, i.e. make it easier to
maintain and to keep updated, make it more interactive and so on. It has
been suggested that you have a solution for these problems (e.g.
handling user comments) and you also use DocBook for documentation.

We would be happy to learn more about your documentation system and to
cooperate with you, to discuss your opinions and experiences on the
topic. Maybe we can solve the remaining problems together and improve
quality of the documentation of both projects.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Gabor Pali
FreeBSD Committer