Re: PL/R download

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Ivan Zolotukhin <ivan(dot)zolotukhin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Cindy Makarowsky <cindymakarowsky(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/R download
Date: 2008-05-30 04:46:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Ivan Zolotukhin wrote:
> Still does not work for me, HTTP timeout

Yeah, my words above were so called "famous last words".

Shortly after fixing the problem and writing that email, my ISP decided
to make an unannounced router change that was incompatible with my
static IP -- net effect is I was down again, for two more days before it
got sorted out.

Should be all well now. Please try again.

Joe