How can I change patch status in CommitFest application?

From: "MauMau" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How can I change patch status in CommitFest application?
Date: 2011-07-16 03:18:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I re-submitted a patch and added a comment on the page below. I chose
"patch" from the comment type drop-down box, but the patch status does not
change from "waiting on author". I expected the patch status would become
"needs review".

Patch: Allow multiple Postgres clusters running on the same machine to
distinguish themselves in the event log Edit Patch - Move To Another
CommitFest - Delete Patch

What should I do? Where should I refer to handle patch status correctly?

Regards
MauMau