Re: Do we want to do a PGDay at LISA '08?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Do we want to do a PGDay at LISA '08?
Date: 2008-05-22 20:40:40
Lists: lapug pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

> Well we will have a booth. I have already committed us to it, even if it
> is just me in a blue shirt :P

Since I'm not quite sure what the level of interest in PostgreSQL at
LISA will be, or how many speakers we have in SD, I shied off from a
full workshop day. Also, because of pgCon activities, I missed the
deadline by 48 hours.

However, I have proposed a BOF, an HTGR session, and a The Guru Is In
session.

--Josh Berkus